Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gold and Blue



  1. You'd be surprised
  2. the guided precision in the print of my body so blue.
  3. Such surety on my low shoulder
  4. hanging and I shake
  5. the fruition I thought
  6. at last a seed I've grown to satisfy all the blue
  7. between my gold cartesian I can lose you in
  1. These pillars may produce the wildest fruit
  2. despite such similar skins.
  3. I invite you to a feast
  4. where no grain was needed
  5. only muscles eyes and mind
  6. you've tasted this before
  7. I understand
  8. one does well to be sure this was unlike anything else
  9. we've burned through before
  1. My love
  2. could never shade
  3. but if it did
  4. consult our temple above
  5. for what better ear than this coolness
  6. could bring you to tomorrow
  7. handing all our seeds
  8. to my sister in the wind
  9. seal our stars
  10. come back
  11. then reel again
  12. so get lonely
  13. possibility is lonely too

0 comments: